AccelOps’ Latest Release Delivers Interactive Security and Performance Analytics Plus Cloud Monitoring
AccelOps 4.3 Helps Service Providers and Enterprises Make Their Public, Private and Hybrid Clouds Safer, Faster and More Reliable Than Ever
SANTA CLARA, CA–(Marketwired – Jan 21, 2015) –
- AccelOps today announced the release of AccelOps 4.3
- This version of the flagship product comes prepackaged with AccelOps Visual Analytics to support real-time, actionable insights
- New features include cloud integrations for Amazon AWS CloudTrail monitoring, Okta SAML 2.0 single sign-on and support for Box cloud storage file monitoring
AccelOps, the leading IT operations analytics platform for the modern data center, today announced the release of major new capabilities in AccelOps 4.3. This latest release makes it even easier for enterprise IT to manage security, performance and compliance, all from a single platform.
Today’s dynamic, data-driven businesses can’t afford security breaches or downtime. Smart CIOs and CISOs understand modern monitoring tools must simultaneously protect, defend and alert. And they must be able to deliver insights that inform, empower and help grow the business.
AccelOps 4.3 comes prepackaged with AccelOps Visual Analytics to deliver real-time, actionable business insights. New cloud integrations for Amazon AWS CloudTrail, Okta for single sign-on and Box make it even easier for IT to stay on top of security and performance in the cloud. With the release of AccelOps 4.3, organizations can make their public, private and hybrid clouds safer, faster and more reliable than ever. New features include:
- Visual Analytics: Report Server plus Tableau authoring and workbook integration.
- Cloud Integrations: Box file monitoring, AWS CloudTrail API log analytics and Okta SAML 2.0-based single sign-on.
- Enhanced Windows Powershell: custom command capture.
- Uptime Calculations: now available for synthetic transactions.
- Remediation Procedure: now available in rule definitions.
- Enhanced Performance: configuration data now stored on supervisor plus in-memory caching of raw messages.
- New Device Support: including enhanced Cisco VoIP monitoring, enhanced Linux disk usage monitoring; and deeper support for gear and applications from Cisco, Brocade, Dell, Arista and Oracle.
AccelOps 4.3 is available today to current and new customers.
“AccelOps continues to deliver value for our managed service customers. AccelOps 4.3 adds many new features that make our customers more confident in our services.”
– Simone Chemelli, ServiceDesk Manager, Dedagroup
“The interactive dashboards now available across desktop and mobile devices with AccelOps Visual Analytics combined with deep cloud event, log, and config file monitoring from Box, AWS, and Okta make 4.3 our strongest release ever. It builds on our legacy of innovation and makes the AccelOps security and performance analytics platform the best choice for CIOs and CISOs responsible for delivering critical business services.”
– Dan Turchin, AccelOps Chief Product Officer
- Webinar: What’s new in AccelOps 4.3. Watch it here.
- More information about AccelOps 4.3 is available here.
AccelOps is the leader in IT operations analytics for the modern data center. The virtual appliance software monitors security, performance and compliance in cloud and virtualized infrastructures, all on a single screen. AccelOps automatically discovers, analyzes and automates IT issues in machine and big data across organizations’ data centers and cloud resources, spanning servers, storage, networks, security, applications and users. AccelOps’ patented analytics engine with cross-correlation and statistical anomaly detection sends real-time alerts when deviations occur that indicate a security or performance-impacting event. The AccelOps platform scales seamlessly and provides unmatched delivery of proactive security and operational intelligence, allowing organizations to be more responsive and competitive as they expand their IT capabilities. For details, visitwww.accelops.com.
Read the AccelOps Blog. Follow AccelOps on Twitter (@AccelOps) and LinkedIn (AccelOps Company Page). Subscribe to the AccelOps YouTube Channel. You can also find AccelOps on Facebook and Google+.
AccelOps and the AccelOps logo are trademarks of AccelOps, Inc., a privately held Delaware corporation. Other names mentioned may be trademarks and properties of their respective owners.