Nadel Phelan, Inc.
AccelOps Takes First Place for Network Management at the
10th Annual 2015 IT World Awards
Company’s Security and Monitoring Product Recognized in Three Categories by
Esteemed Industry and Peer Group
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – July 7, 2015 – AccelOps, the provider of actionable security intelligence for the modern data center, today announced that its integrated network monitoring and security platform, AccelOps 4, has taken first place in the 2015 IT World Awards in the Network Management category and bronze in two other categories: Most Innovative Software and Governance, Risk and Compliance. These industry and peer recognitions from Network Products Guide are the world’s premier information technology awards honoring achievements and recognitions in every facet of the IT industry.To learn more about the AccelOps platform, visit http://www.accelops.com.
The AccelOps platform provides scalable IT network and security operations analytics and reporting for the modern data center. The company was honored in three categories:
- Network Management: AccelOps’ virtual appliance scales to accommodate the processing of billions of events and petabytes of data using 300 built-in rules and 1,700 pre-defined and customizable reports. IT professionals can track all of this in a single-pane-of-glass view for easy monitoring, anomaly detection and management of network equipment across data centers and cloud resources, spanning servers, storage, networks, security, applications and users.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance: The solution’spatented analytics engine sends real-time alerts when deviations occur that indicate a security or performance-impacting event. Featuring full log aggregation, real-time event correlation and online data retention with rules and reports mapped to more than 12 compliance standards including SOX, HIPAA, COBIT, GPG13 and PCI DSS. It also aligns with 17 of the SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls.
- Innovative Software: Through its unique and innovative properties, AccelOps analyzes the past and current behavior of systems to learn trends on data inflow, understand and predict performance, leverage knowledge and plan for action. Security and network performance monitoring is communicated via rich, visual, interactive bubble charts, pie charts, heat maps and geo maps.
Dan Maloney, VP of marketing and business development, AccelOps, said:
“The modern data center customer requires a fully integrated approach to capture, correlate and manage the myriad of data within complex network environments. We are excited to extend this program to provide our partners with a competitive solution that enables new revenue streams and service offerings, while enabling the mitigation, operation and management of client networks from a single console.”
Download the “Top 5 ‘Must-Haves’ for MSPs Adding IT Monitoring and Security Services”
See AccelOps 4.4 live:
- Infosecurity Europe – AccelOps Stand #F182
- Gartner Security Summit; – AccelOps Booth #1221
- Cisco Live – AccelOps Booth #1537
- See a customized video demo of AccelOps
- Join us for our live webinar including a demo of AccelOps 4.4
- Follow us on Twitter,LinkedIn
AccelOps delivers actionable security intelligence for the modern data center. The virtual appliance software monitors security, performance and compliance in cloud and virtualized infrastructures, all on a single screen. AccelOps automatically discovers, analyzes and automates IT issues in machine and big data across organizations’ data centers and cloud resources, spanning servers, storage, networks, security, applications and users. AccelOps’ patented analytics engine with cross-correlation and statistical anomaly detection sends real-time alerts when deviations occur that indicate a security or performance-impacting event. The AccelOps platform scales seamlessly and provides unmatched delivery of proactive security and operational intelligence, allowing organizations to be more responsive and competitive as they expand their IT capabilities. For details, visit www.accelops.com.