AccelOps serves the best and brightest companies around the world in managing their mission critical IT Security & Operational Intelligence demands. With customers across more than 10 industries from sports and entertainment to technology to healthcare, we provide a next-generation platform that is changing the face of the industry.
With companies like Tableau, NHL, Cleveland Indians, Varian Medical Systems and hundreds more leveraging AccelOps to manage and secure their IT infrastructure, we are looking for solid team players to help us capitalize on our strong momentum in the marketplace. Sound interesting? Join our team. We are a pre-IPO Series B Company and offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays and pre-IPO stock.
Recent AccelOps Awards & Accolades:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant, 2014
- Enterprise Management Associates Strong Value, 2014
- Computer Technology Review, Top 25 Must-Have Software Application, 2014
- Many more…
At AccelOps, Sales Engineers work closely with our Sales Reps to explain and demonstrate how our products and services can meet their IT infrastructure operations and security requirements.
- Work with our sales and product teams to architect and design Security and Operations solutions utilizing AccelOps products and services
- Present and demonstrate these solutions to prospects, customers and partners
- Implement Proof of Concept installations in prospect environments
- Take a lead role in responding to RFPs
- Travel to prospect locations to work directly with their IT teams
- Work closely with AccelOps Product and Marketing teams to leverage your knowledge and experience in our product roadmaps and marketing materials
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for driven individuals who are passionate in their work and actively seek new customers for AccelOps.
We will prioritize candidates with the following traits:
- 5+ years of expertise in technical pre-sales or consulting role, including experience with complex, enterprise environments
- Experience with IT Operations, Security and Application Management
- Strong knowledge of the Security Industry, Threat Management and Compliance
- Demonstrated ability to build Trusted Advisor relationships in person, on the phone and in remote meetings
- Ability to work multiple sales opportunities at any given point in time
- Ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts thru presentations and written documents
This is a full-time, on-site position. Salaries are competitive and will be set based on prior experience. We also offer healthcare and other benefits. Compensation is always subject to negotiation.
AccelOps’ offices are located in sunny Santa Clara in the heart of Silicon Valley. Around our offices are amazing restaurants and eateries. We are also situated conveniently close to public transportation such as