AccelOps serves the best and brightest companies around the world in managing their mission critical IT Security & Operational Intelligence demands. With customers across more than 10 industries from sports and entertainment to technology to healthcare, we provide a next-generation platform that is changing the face of the industry.
With companies like Tableau, NHL, Cleveland Indians, Varian Medical Systems and hundreds more leveraging AccelOps to manage and secure their IT infrastructure, we are looking for solid team players to help us capitalize on our strong momentum in the marketplace. Sound interesting? Join our team. We are a pre-IPO Series B Company and offer a competitive salary, medical/dental benefits, PTO, paid holidays and pre-IPO stock.
Recent AccelOps Awards & Accolades:
- Gartner Magic Quadrant, 2014
- Enterprise Management Associates Strong Value, 2014
- Computer Technology Review, Top 25 Must-Have Software Application, 2014
At AccelOps, Inside Sales Reps work closely with our Lead Gen and Sales development teams in assigned GEO territories to identify and close new opportunities.
In this position, you will execute the following core responsibilities:
- Meet/Exceed quarterly quota targets.
- Drive prospecting activities in a defined territory to uncover new opportunities and grow pipeline
- Lead customers through the sales cycle from prospect to customer
- Update and track all activities in our SalesForce.com CRM system.
- Partnering with Field Sales, Resellers, Lead Gen, and Marketing to maximize territory penetration
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts
- Provide on-line demonstrations of AccelOps products and services
- Prepare and deliver proposals, presentations to support closing opportunities.
- Receiving and responding to leads qualified by our Sales Development team and converting them to new business
Desired Skills and Experience
We will prioritize candidates with the following traits:
- 2+ years’ experience in a quota driven inside sales role
- History of exceeding sales quotas selling into SMB companies and verticals
- Proficiency in lead generation and prospecting.
- Strong interpersonal, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Quality writing skills, excellent phone presence, and professional manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to prospect, build relationships, and close leads
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, networks, security and software a definite plus
- The desire to build a sales career in a fast-paced technology company
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
This is a full-time, on-site position. Salaries are competitive and will be set based on prior experience. We also offer healthcare and other benefits. Compensation is always subject to negotiation.
AccelOps is the leading provider in IT Security & Operations Intelligence for on premise and cloud IT resources. The AccelOps platform manages security, network performance and compliance, all on a single screen. AccelOps automatically discovers, analyzes and automates IT issues in machine and big data across organizations’ data centers and cloud resources, spanning servers, storage, networks, security, applications and users. AccelOps’ patented analytics engine with cross-correlation sends real-time alerts when deviations occur that indicate a security or performance-impacting event. The AccelOps platform scales seamlessly and provides unmatched delivery of proactive security and operational intelligence, allowing organizations to be more responsive and competitive as they expand their IT capabilities
For details, visit www.accelops.com.